Are you considering private medical insurance for the first time? Perhaps you have started a business and want to protect a key asset – yourself. Or you may have left a company that offered insurance as part of your package and now want to replace that benefit so you retain the health cover you’re used to.
Whatever your needs, we can advise you. We understand that protecting your health, and the health of your family is an important part of your planning process. We also know that you can’t predict when you may encounter unexpected health issues and that you’re looking for the choice, flexibility, and peace of mind that the option of private healthcare offers.
Our cover brings a range of benefits:
- Choose who treats you – under our plans, this is your choice, not ours.
- Tailor benefits to suit your needs – choose from three levels of benefits, and add extras if you need them.
- Specialist healthcare expertise – WPA has over 100 years of not-for-profit healthcare experience
- Include family members – our Flexible Health and Multi-Family plans are ideal for start-ups, professionals in partnerships and self-employed workers.
- Flexibility – once your plan is up and running, we keep in touch with you to review your cover and to make sure your healthcare plan grows with you, your family and your business.
- Discounted premiums – for those in qualifying professions.
Discounted professions include; Accountant, Actuary, Audiologist, Chartered Banker, Chartered Engineer, Chartered Surveyor (some site duties), Chartered Tax Advisor, Chemical Engineer, Chiropractor, Civil Engineer, Clinical Scientist, Dental Hygienist, Dentist, Dietician, Electrical Engineer, Geologist, GP, Health & Safety Officer, Homeopath, IFA, Legal Executive, Marine Surveyor, Mechanical Engineer, Medical Practitioner, Midwife, Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Optician, Orthoptic Specialist, Orthoptist, Osteopath, Paramedic (driver), Pharmacist, Physicist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Quantity Surveyor, Radiologist, Solicitor, Speech Therapist, Structural Engineer, Surveyor, Teacher, Town Planner, Veterinarian